Colorful coordinating ribbons on the front make it easy to clip a teether or pacifier to the bib. Snaps are chosen to coordinate with the fabric as well. I use Plastic KAM snaps to keep the bib attached. My 20 month old is not able to pull his bib off like he can if there is a velcro closure.
Include in your purchase the theme and colors of your choice for the front cotton fabrics for each baby bib. From this information, I will make you a truly unique baby bib for you to cherish and use with your little ones.
- Main portion of bib measures 8 inches wide x 6 inches high. Neck circumference is 12 1/2 inches when snapped. Fits infant-24 months.
- All prints and fabric shown in listing photos are subject to availability. Pattern placement may vary but will always be made with the same care and attention to detail.
- All fabrics have been washed in a hypoallergenic detergent free of dyes and perfumes prior to bib construction. This eliminates any shrinkage surprises for you!
- Care: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- All Feaverishly Quilting items are made in a smoke-free environment.