- 100% Cotton Quilters Fabric
- Adjustable Chenille Stem on top of face mask (allows the mask to contour more to your cheeks and nose shape)
- Two (2) Layers of fusible interfacing
- Top of face mask secured with elastic (sized for an Adult)
- Bottom of face mask secured with heat-sealed satin ribbons (prevents fraying)
All cotton fabrics have been pre-washed in a hypoallergenic detergent free of dyes and perfumes and machined dried prior to face mask construction, which prevents shrinkage of fabric.
All Feaverishly Quilting items are made in a smoke-free environment.
WEARING YOUR FACE MASK:
- Pre-wash each face mask before wearing it. Wash in cold water and machine dry on low temperature.
- Hold face mask close to the nose and mouth.
- Stretch elastic over the top of the head, so that it rests on or above ears.
- Elastic should be at the back of the head. If it is loose, move the elastic up toward the crown of the head.
- Press the top of the face mask around the nose and cheeks to create a more contoured fit.
- Hold the top of the face mask to the nose and stretch the bottom of the face mask under the chin.
- Wrap both ribbons around the head and tie in a bow to secure the bottom of the face mask.
CARING FOR YOUR FACE MASK:
- Machine wash cold water.
- Tumble dry low.