- 100% Cotton Quilters Fabric
- Adjustable Chenille Stem on top of face mask (allows the mask to contour more to your cheeks and nose shape)
- Two (2) Layers of fusible interfacing
- Top of face mask secured with elastic (sized for an Adult)
- Bottom of face mask secured with heat-sealed satin ribbons (prevents fraying)
- Elastic and ribbon colors will vary based on availability of materials at time of order. Please do not make color requests for these two parts of the mask.
All cotton fabrics have been pre-washed in a hypoallergenic detergent free of dyes and perfumes and machined dried prior to face mask construction, which prevents shrinkage of fabric.
All Feaverishly Quilting items are made in a smoke-free environment.
WEARING YOUR FACE MASK:
- Pre-wash each face mask before wearing it. Wash in cold water and machine dry on low temperature.
- Hold face mask close to the nose and mouth.
- Stretch elastic over the top of the head, so that it rests on or above ears.
- Elastic should be at the back of the head. If it is loose, move the elastic up toward the crown of the head.
- Press the top of the face mask around the nose and cheeks to create a more contoured fit.
- Hold the top of the face mask to the nose and stretch the bottom of the face mask under the chin.
- Wrap both ribbons around the head and tie in a bow to secure the bottom of the face mask.
CARING FOR YOUR FACE MASK:
- Machine wash cold water.
- Tumble dry low.
There are no reviews yet.