Welcome to the Feaverishly Quilting Etsy Shop!
Any items purchased through my website shop will be re-direct to Etsy for checkout. Most items on Etsy give you the option to add a notes to your order as you checkout. If you are not quite ready to place an order yet and have questions first, please feel free to contact me.
Ouchie Owls ~ Made to Order ~ Hot or Cold ~ Rice Pack ~ Hot Pack ~ Cold Pack ~ Hand Warmer
- Nylon Thread
Before sewing 5-inch x 5-inch
Final Product 4-inch x 3.25-inch
Please note this listing is for one (1) made to order Ouchie Owl only.
Unscented. However, essential oils can be used with the hot or cold rice pack. Make sure you follow directions and use a carrier oil to avoid skin discomfort.
Include in your purchase the theme and colors of your choice for the main fabric. From this information, I will make you a truly unique Ouchie Owl for you to cherish and use.
Soothe any boo-boo with these adorable made to order ouchie owls. Perfect for little ones as they get bumps, scrapes, and bruises. The owl can be either a hot or cold pack. Enjoy the natural home remedy for heat and cold for your ailments. They are stuffed with rice and microwave or freezer safe.
The owl's overall design in my own. I cut the flannel out by hand. Then I use an embroidery machine to stitch the face of the owl, using embroidery threads and felt for the eyes. Next I use my sewing machine to bring the front and back together. Two thirds of the owl is filled with rice to allow movement and conformity. I then hand stitch the opening at the bottom close.
All prints and fabric shown in listing photos are subject to availability. Pattern placement may vary but will always be made with the same care and attention to detail.
DO NOT WASH! Spot clean with a damp rag
Be sure and like us on Facebook @FeaverishlyQuilting and visit our website, feaverishlyquilting.com
|We use a shipping estimator to handle our shipping cost. The shopping price will be calculated on checkout.|
|Policies Payment|| SECURE OPTIONS|
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Sellers don't receive your credit card information.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- SOFORT Bank Transfer
- Etsy Gift Card
|Policies Shipping|| PROCESSING TIME|
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME
North America: 3 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES FEES
Buyers are responsible for any customs or duties fees that may apply. Sellers aren't responsible for delays due to customs
|Policies Refunds|| I GLADLY ACCEPT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES|
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship returns back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I DON'T ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CAN'T BE RETURNED
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a quilt, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention:
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nicole Taylor, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
3509 Twin Falls Court, Modesto, CA 95355